CAPS is your Source for Sensaphone Monitoring
We’re an authorized source for Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Systems. Sensaphone offers cloud, network and cellular notification. Monitor temperature, power, motion, humidity, smoke, water, carbon monoxide, and anything else that can utilize a dry contact.
SENSAPHONE MONITORING SYSTEMS
The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is a low-cost monitoring solution and data logger for smaller scale applications such as a computer room or vacation home. The WEB600 also includes a broad temperature sensing range (–109°F to 168°F) and data logging; making it an ideal candidate for food and medical storage. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the Web600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
- Easy, cost-effective, web-based monitoring for any application
Data-logger records up to 100,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to thirty-two contacts by e-mail, email-to-text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm
- Up to six external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online
- Made in USA
Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace of mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable. Learn more here.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Available in a NEMA-4X weatherproof enclosure for installation in wet or dirty environments
- Made in USA
The Infrastructure Monitoring System (IMS-4000) is the answer for web-based monitoring of critical environmental conditions across your entire infrastructure. Featuring a rack-mountable host, integrated voice dialer and reliable solid-state storage; this simple-to-install package is ideal for both small rooms and large data centers. Each sensor input features LEDs to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been triggered.
- Ethernet-based device management for server rooms, data centers, and IP devices
- PC-based management software lets users view status, make changes and review history
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications through standard Ethernet/telephone connections
- Program customizable voice alerts, e-mails, and text-message notifications
- Connect up to 31 expansion nodes to monitor additional inputs across LANs and WANs
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Internal microphone and external microphone jack monitor for audible alarms
- Plug-and-Play Wireless Sensors make network setup and expansion easy
- Made in USA
Have a Question or Need Sensaphone Service?
Just fill out the form with your question and we’ll have someone get back to you right away. We monitor our email requests all day. If this is a request for emergency service you can expect a response within two hours if submitted between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. It may be slightly longer if submitted between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm. All requests submitted after 9:00 pm will be answered the following day.